A beautiful story written by me. PARTH SINGH JAISAWAT 


I used AI a lot in my life. For homework, practice  . One fine day our teacher gave us lots of homework. I was overwhelmed and I decided to take help from ChatGPT. ChatGPT is a very advanced and helpful AI. It was lengthy that way but it was worth it and I was fairly contented by the work. Next day I turned it in and I got to know that I didn’t do so well. I was pretty embarrassed and our teacher told me that ‘even smartest things make mistakes’. I understood the meaning and always checked my work from then on. I also use AI for enhancing my work with

 

MORAL: Even smart things can be wrong, what really matters is your understanding

-Parth Singh Jaisawat, Grade VI Scientists

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall of Fame

Parth's Adventure in Switzeland